Leasing Agent - Apex at 290 Apartments
JRK Residential has a need for a Leasing Agent to join our team at the beautiful and luxury apartment building, Apex at 290. The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact for all residents, guests, staff, vendors, and visitors to our community.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, JRK is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays, and much, much more.
Our attitude at JRK Residential Group is that we have residents, not tenants, and we strive to provide a superior living experience to them. We recognize that the properties we manage are the homes for our residents, and we aim to promote a sense of pride, dignity, and community within our buildings.
JRK residents know that they can bank on our courtesy, professionalism, and responsiveness. In recognizing that everyone exercises a choice as to where they live, we strive to provide our residents with exceptional value
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Quickly and fully executes leasing strategies and directives to ensure proper presentation, pricing, and promotional activity
- Greet prospects and tour market ready units
- Qualifies prospects; determine needs, motives, and ability to rent
- Executes necessary marketing plan to drive prospect traffic
- Accepts applications for residency and submit completed paperwork
- Collects deposits and informs tenants of deposit policies
- Completes all move-in details
- Contacts residents 60 days prior to lease expiration and initiates renewals
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Establishes friendly and helpful working relationships with residents to gain their loyalty and promote resident referrals
- Properly executes Company performance guidelines
- Executes promotional and markdown activity on a timely basis and according to Company guidelines and directives
- Ensures compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour,
- Quickly and fully implements directives from Company staff and corporate headquarters
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High-school graduate, College graduate preferred
- Successful previous multifamily leasing experience
- Proven track record in leasing and/or sales
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and e-mail
- Excellent understanding of sales process
- Professional image
- Good organizational skills
- Team player with excellent leadership, analytical and reasoning skills
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!