Bike Share Operations Team Startup
Founded in 2014, ofo is leading the revolution in making affordable and convenient transportation available to everyone!
As the first and largest dockless shared mobility platform, we are reducing carbon emissions, easing traffic congestion, saving energy, and promoting better living along the way. Those are lofty tasks, so it's a good thing we hire the best people!
With ofo's smart lock technology, you pick up a bike via our mobile app, get where you're going, and leave it there. No docking stations, no walking the rest of the way, no expensive car rides. Just you and the yellow bike going where you need to go-that's how painless transportation is supposed to be!
Since launching just four years ago, over 250 million riders have experienced that freedom: on more than 15 million bikes, in over 300 cities across 22 countries, and generating more than 32 million daily rides. That's a lot of fossil fuel that hasn't been burned!
If that wasn't enough, giving back to the communities we serve is central to our mission. ofo has partnered with the UN Development Programme to achieve their Sustainable Development Goals, launched a partnership with Rihanna's Clara Lionel Foundation to support girls living in Malawi in need of a safe way to get to school, and, collaborated with the JJ Barea Foundation in support of hurricane relief efforts in Puerto Rico.
We are always looking for people who are hard-working and passionate about making a positive impact on people's lives and their communities. With a culture of good vibes and local teams invested in their communities, there's no better place to be! If this sounds like a place you'll thrive, then join us in transforming the way the world moves!
What you'll do:
- Work with local operation teammates to ensure bikes are properly placed throughout the city
- Physically rebalance ofo bikes from areas of low-use to designated hotspots prior to transit rush
- Deploy new bikes in times of heightened demand and deactivate bikes in times of lowered demand
- Work in the field 80% of the time and in the Warehouse 20% of the time
- Collaborate with other teammates as well as work autonomously
- Help maximize rides per bike and maintain quality control procedures at point of delivery
- Move improperly parked bikes back to suggested parking areas
- Inspect and identify bikes that are in need of repair and maintenance
What you'll need:
- Ability to use basic hand tools and lift 25 pounds up to 3 feet
- A cell phone and comfortable using technology
- Passion about working in a high growth environment
We boast an experienced, local, start-up team within the heart of each city, and a culture of good vibes. If you are excited about touching lives, shaping culture, and changing the world then join us in improving the way the world moves!