We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 5 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,400 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are seeking a Training/HR Coordinator to support our busy and growing training team and handle the administration of the training classes we deliver. The resource we are seeking will be responsible for providing administrative support to our training team as well as have the opportunity to support our HR Consulting team on client project work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendar and coordinate logistics for all training classes
- Liaise with Marketing department for materials updates and print and ensure training materials are ready for use for each class
- Administer webinars
- Produce training certificates for all participants upon completion of classes
- Develop and deploy a satisfaction survey following each training course
- Produce survey result reports and provide feedback to members of the managements team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage a multi-step process and partner with multiple internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to reach common goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a regular full-time staff position out of our Norwalk office. As an employee of OperationsInc, you will enjoy a wide range of progressive benefits that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverage, courtesy shuttle to train station, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, company sponsored training, just to name a few, and a wonderful team environment.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly