Bookkeeper with Customer Service experience
We’re OperationsInc, a human resource consulting firm. A client of ours, a Ridgefield, CT based family owned and operated Energy Company, is seeking a Bookkeeper with customer service experience to add to their organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
We are seeking a well-spoken, friendly, detail-oriented and analytical person with a strong sense of initiative and follow through. This individual will be responsible for the smooth functioning of all Accounting and Bookkeeping matters as well as serving in a Customer Service role. This position will be split 50/50. Candidate will report directly to the Owner.
Interested? Read on.
- Minimum 5-8 years comparable accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in a Customer Service capacity
- Experience working for a Small to Mid- Sized Company
- HS Diploma – Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- MUST HAVE experience with Quickbooks Pro
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to learn new programs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial statements
- Track and make monthly/quarterly tax filings/payments
- Monthly bank reconciliation/month-end closings
- Oversee Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Meet with CPA- Quarterly
- Customer Service
- Provide quality service and sales assistance to customers on services.
- Process orders / inquiries and conduct follow-up to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Make outbound calls to customers for additional information / clarification to manage and complete the sales process.
- Respond to customer inquiries, complaints and order problems. Determine issue complexity, conduct research, recommend solutions, conduct follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualified candidates can respond to this ad via this service. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V