Landscape and Pool Designer/ Salesperson
Six Figure Earning Potential!
Are you an Impact Player? Are you a Difference Maker? If so, we would like to talk with you about the Landscape and Pool Designer/ Salesperson role.
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Landscape and Pool Designer/ Salesperson to join our award-winning team. As the Landscape and Pool Designer/ Salesperson, you will be responsible for designing and selling intricate landscape and pool projects, and seeing them through to completion.
While our office is based in Wappingers Falls, NY, you will also work on projects throughout Westchester and Orange County, New York City, Connecticut, and northern New Jersey. If you are looking to develop a long and satisfying career, surrounded by a supportive team, the Landscape and Pool Designer/ Salesperson role is for you.
Perks: Aggressive compensation, IRA, medical and dental Insurance, paid vacation, and more!
Landscape & Pool Designer/ Salesperson Job Duties:
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction to all clients
- Design landscapes, hardscapes, pools, lighting, and/or irrigation systems; see projects through completion
- Estimate plans; create proposals and present proposals to clients
- Prospect for new business
- Bid work, contracts, addendum's, and revisions
- Proof read proposals, estimates - checking for accuracy, grammar, and spelling
- Assure jobs are quoted to meet production and material quotations
- Set up and attend client meetings according to client's needs and schedule
- Receive and draft projects as needed
- Support local permit acquisition as needed
- Maintain CRM system
- Prepare job packages to hand off sold work to operations staff, and support installation process
- Other projects and duties as needed and assigned
- Work in outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to, sun, heat, rain, snow, extreme cold
Landscape & Pool Designer/ Salesperson Requirements:
- 5+ years of landscape and/or pool design experience, or similar
- Proven sales record
- Degree in Landscaping, Architecture, Construction or similar industry desired
- Exceptional oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Experience with sales systems, techniques, policies, procedures and practices strongly desired
- Strong computer skills and experience with industry based computer programs (i.e., CAD Design, Pool Studio, SketchUp) is required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and bend, stoop, squat, stand and walk for extended periods of time
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.Company Description Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is comprised of a number of divisions that specialize in unique aspects of designing, building, and maintaining your outdoor world. Our scale and experience truly allow us to provide the best of both worlds, a single point of contact for everything, yet deep know-how and craftsmanship required to deliver a superior result.