Successful boutique investment firm looking for a portfolio administrator who is knowledgeable and passionate about the world of stocks/bonds. This hybrid position will also use your accounting experience to handle bookkeeping and production of accounting reports.
- 50% administration of client investment portfolios: maintain and track investments, client interaction and onboarding, prepare portfolio summaries and write client reviews, place stock trades on trading system, produce marketing prospects and client proposals
- 40% bookkeeping, computer troubleshooting, office management
- 10% compliance and audit related, maintain compliance manual, work with CPA on annual review
Must be mature, very detail oriented, with positive attitude. If you are looking for a stable environment with no drama, this is for you! Small, collegial firm, good benefits plan, hours 8:30 – 5:30, good work/life balance, and nice people!
- Prefer college degree in accounting, finance, or similar
- MUST have experience in Axys and Peachtree (or other similar systems); MS Word, Excel and Access
- Series 65 preferred
- 6 years financial services experience
Very organized with great written and verbal communication and follow through skills.
Submit resume as MS Word .doc attachment (no .pdf files, please). Please list salary requirements to be considered.