Director of Benefits
We have been retained by our client, a financial services organization in Greenwich, CT (near train station) to find the best candidate to fill their Benefits role. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of Benefits experience and want to continually raise the bar to make employee offerings the best in class! DOE: $225-255K (higher for the someone out of financial services industry + bonus + 100% paid benefits.
- US and International benefits
- Benchmarking benefits and analyzing data
- Handle high level of responses involving benefits for employees and management
- Create Dashboards
- 401k Administration / Audits
- Lead Wellness Programs
- Oversee Open Enrollment
- Benefit Plan Compliance
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 10+ years of Benefits experience
- Bachelor's Degree a must
- Financial Services experience a plus
- Knowledge of Workday preferred
- Hands on experience working with employees in a fast paced environment
- Superior Customer Service
- Continual Improvement Mind Set
This employer offers the following:
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Casual Fridays
- Summer Hours
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Gym Allowance
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Profit Sharing and/or Pension Plan
- Shuttle to Train
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.