Thrivent Financial is a Faith Based Fortune 300 organization committed to excellence in financial services and caring for others. We’re also committed to you and your success.
When you join our team of financial representatives, you’ll have the opportunity to follow your own career path and achieve your highest potential—both professionally and financially.
Benefits of working with a leader
As a leader in the financial services industry, Thrivent Financial offers you many advantages, including:
• Paid Licensing training or bonus opportunity
• Ongoing training and local team support
• Unlimited earning potential
• Advancement opportunities
• One of the most competitive benefits packages available
• Competitive products your clients need—and want—including insurance, annuities and advice-based services
You’ll also have the opportunity to help people reach their financial goals and make a difference in your community. It’s all part of an exciting and rewarding career that offers Work with Purpose.
You also must:
• Obtain and maintain state insurance licenses (life/health, variable annuity, variable universal life); and FINRA Series 7 and 66, or Series 7 and 65; and other state-specific licenses as needed.