We have been retained by our client, a consulting organization in Stamford, CT to find the best candidate to fill their long term Temporary Floating Administrative Assistant role. This role will provide administrative support to a variety of departments. Assist with calendar management, coordinating international and domestic travel and expense management. Hours: 9 - 5 + occasional o/t. $30-40/hour.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Maintain calendars.
- Travel planning for manager(s).
- Phone coverage for team including conference calls set-up.
- Process expense reports.
- Perform Special Projects as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with expense report management.
- Experience supporting multiple managers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritized work load.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong communication skills to manage multiple managers' expectations.
- Ability to work independently.
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Potential
- Ergonomic Office Space
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Shuttle to Train
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.