Family Office Administrator
We have been retained by our client, a small privately held organization in Greenwich, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Family Office Administrator role. Terrific role which includes a beautiful office, team oriented culture and business casual attire. DOE: $70-80K + Simple IRA + Paid Time Off.
- Provide the Founder with administrative support
- Maintain professional and personal calendar
- Maintain Grant activity in Excel
- Bookkeeping: pay bills, track expenses, reconcile accounts, etc.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of this small office
- Project Work
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Bookkeeping - using Quicken or QuickBooks
- Experience with Excel
- Discretion, Integrity and Confidentiality
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA
- Paid Parking
- Beautiful Office
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.