We have been retained by our client, an insurance company in Stamford, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Contract HR Generalist role. This role will be responsible for consulting and influencing a fast paced client group in the areas of succession planning, talent management, performance management, employee relations and organizational development. This is a long term temporary opportunity to cover for a 3-4 month leave of absence. DOE: $35-40/hour + paid overtime + shuttle to train station.
- Lead HR initiatives that will significantly impact the client group in a positive manner
- Determine market trends to identify top talent
- Provide advice and counsel to managers on HR policy and procedures
- Assist with employee relations
- Assist with performance management
- Lead special HR projects as assigned
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 8+ years of HR experience
- Proven track record for being creative and innovative
- Ability to collect, analyze and communicate data
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to anticipate business needs and provide multiple options
- Bachelor's Degree a must
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Parking
- Shuttle to Train
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.