Assistant Regulatory Manager
1 day left
- Job Board
We are Mackey & Guasco Staffing, a full service recruiting firm in Southport, CT. We have been retained by our client, a Chemical company in Norwalk, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Assistant Regulatory Manager role. DOE: $65 - 88K.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Review Government regulations and documents.
- Assist in Q.C. issues and training.
- Complete and process DEA forms.
- Deal with all regulatory audits.
- Work closely with customers.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Four year Degree.
- Prior experience in a distribution company, preferably in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Five years of experience working with a regulatory agency.
- Knowledge of import,export and distribution.
- Strong project management skills.
This employer offers the following:
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Casual Fridays
- Summer Hours
- Gym Allowance
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Assistant Regulatory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly