We have been retained by our client, an Insurance Company in Stamford, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Payroll Coordinator role. Work with a well respected HR Team and a well-respected Manager. DOE: $55-65K + bonus + comprehensive benefits + much more!
This position is open due to retirement.
- Develop, implement and enhance the organization's HR systems and processes
- Maintain internal HR systems/databases
- Serve as back up to Payroll to ensure payroll is properly processed and internal controls are met
- Work to continually improve the HRIS and Payroll systems in order to streamline and enhance all processes and ultimately the function
- Assist with on-boarding and fielding HR questions
- Work with the HR Team on projects as assigned
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 2+ years of Payroll experience
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors a big plus
- Experience with ADP Payroll a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Profit Sharing and Pension Plan
- Business Casual Attire
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Shuttle to Train
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.