A client of ours in the medical equipment industry based in Wappingers Falls, NY is seeking a Support Specialist for their growing team. Reporting to the Manager of Technical Services, the position will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for the company’s specialized line of Products, including implementation and coordination as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating and implementing solutions for customers
- Completing and documenting special projects I.e., course upgrades
- Project Management of Implementations for product line
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers, internal and external
- Create and Maintain service tickets for all customer interactions, through to closure
- Collaborate and discuss solutions internally and outside the department to coordinate most effective solution.
- Software testing as required
- Customer Feedback reporting and escalation
- Providing exemplary customer service to all
- Identify emerging issues; collect information, test and confirm, escalate as needed, provide team(s) work around or solution.
- Meet with external Team to ensure collaboration on escalations and solutions delivery.
- Learning Center entry and maintenance
- Processing orders for points and content as required
- Communication management and coordination
- Technical support of Learning Center platform
- Strong computer troubleshooting
- Proficiency with Excel and Import File configuration
- Project Management Experience
- Customer Service and support background for SAS
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears easily
- Basic troubleshooting skills for PC’s
- Must be able to work shifts as early as 8 am – 4 pm and as late as 12 pm – 8 pm, along with a rotating Saturday shift.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V