Campaign Manager, Marketing
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,500 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Laerdal, is a provider of medical simulation devices, training and educational solutions. They are currently seeking a Campaign Manager for their Wappingers Falls, NY office.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for working with the regions to promote and drive campaigns prepared by the Americas marketing team. You will be working with global, regional and local marketers and sales managers to identify which campaigns that best support the business needs. To enable this, you will work closely with local marketing leads in Americas to develop deep understanding of content development efforts, help coordinate global marketing campaign initiatives including design, implementation and measurement of multi-step email nurture campaigns to disseminate throughout various regions.
Moreover, the role will focus facilitate the localization of campaigns as well as measure campaigns and share learnings
The position will require working closely with Director of Communications – Global, Director of Marketing – Americas and to set a vision and providing direction to marketing team members of Laerdal globally. Key functions include centralization, alignment, and distribution of marketing campaign assets. This function will report directly to Director or Marketing - Americas, although the candidate has additional reporting structure to Director of Communications – Global.
• Capture best practices from Americas marketing that can be put into place at the local marketing level to simplify planning and execution of local marketing programs.
• Champion the localization of campaign assets in designing more personalized, targeted, and timely campaigns to help them deepen relationships and increase engagement.
• Develop and manage a global campaign calendar and work cross-functionally to ensure all key deliverable dates are achieved.
• Actively monitor all campaign performance analytics and communicate results effectively to the team with recommended actions for optimization.
- Work in close collaboration with local marketing leads as well as other key global marketing personnel to drive targeted, coordinated and well-choreographed campaigns mapped to sales priorities, launch activity and market awareness.
- Collaborate with regional marketing leads to appropriately leverage, synchronize and amplify campaigns across local markets campaigns.
- Work with creative, web, and product marketing management teams to create global awareness of key campaigns to maximize our investment by engaging customers and prospects with the campaign assets made available locally.
- Work with local and global resources that will provide execution support such as graphic design, video production, social engagement activity, etc.
- Support major local brand marketing initiatives that have high visibility nationally or provide unique local positioning opportunities (e.g. Every Life, Ask The Experts).
- Work closely with our Digital/Social/Events marketing resources to amplify local market activities and support our broader Americas campaigns.
- Work with marketing leads to develop reusable marketing assets such as videos, infographics, articles, and sales enablement content.
- Higher education, Master’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Business, or Communications or Bachelor’s Degree with demonstrated success.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in leading International Marketing and or Marketing Communications programs.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, multilingual skills are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing, integrated marketing, and/or brand management experience.
- Experience with sales and marketing systems such as Siebel and Eloqua.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V