Business Development Associate
We’re OperationsInc, a human resources consulting firm located in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInchas been supporting a base of over 1,500 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Alera New England, is seeking a passionate Business Development Associate to act as a hunter creating new business in the employee benefits arena throughout CT and lower NY. Alera New England is a diversified brokerage/consulting firm working with employers in the areas of employee benefits, wellness, property and casualty and executive benefits.
- Establish an appropriate sales plan and maintain open communications with prospective clients.
- Build pipeline and conduct prospect/sales calls.
- Establish and develop viable network partners that enable a steady source of qualified prospects.
- Establish and maintain targeted marketing plans and a sustainable pipeline of prospective clients.
- Manage, qualify and develop prospect opportunities.
- Set, meet and exceed company sales objectives; create and maintain personal network.
- Clarify your understanding of our client’s corporate and departmental strategic initiatives.
- Must become very well versed in the business of employee benefits and medical insurance.
- Promote your unique consultative value and the Alera/CBP/CMS brand.
- Track and report regularly on prospecting activity and open cases.
- Coordinate the entire sales process and ensure client’s understanding of Alera’s value proposition beyond the insurance sale.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for prospective clients.
- Minimum 2 years Sales (Field and/or Inside), Business2Business sales required.
- Experience building a pipeline/network and managing a sales territory.
- Minimum BA / BS degree.
- Strong presentation, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in personal computing (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please forward your resume via this service for consideration.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Business Development Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly