Outside Sales Representative
ROGO Fastener Co., Inc. is a highly respected company servicing the automotive repair industry for 25 years.
ROGO is searching for a driven and self-motivated sales person for the Long Island area, an established and protected territory. You will be responsible for introducing the ROGO product line and growing sales of our quality line of Fasteners, Chemicals, Tools and Shop Supplies to the Automotive Industry.
- Making in person sales calls to automotive repair shops, auto body shops, car dealerships, motorcycle repair shops, golf courses, marina's, DPW's and Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO), or any business that has vehicles or equipment in need of repair.
- Prospecting for new business and growing existing accounts
- Building loyalty by providing exceptional service
- Achieving sales quota
- Demonstrating ROGO’s products
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 3 years outside sales of industrial, chemical or automotive products is preferred
- Proven success in sales and developing loyal relationships
- Reliable automobile and valid driver’s license
- Mechanical or automotive experience is preferred
The most successful ROGO sales reps possess the following attributes:
- A mechanical background in addition to sales experience
- Very strong work ethic with a "whatever it takes" attitude
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Employee Status (W2)
- Salary plus commission for first two years, then straight commission
- Earned auto allowance
- Extensive product training and continued support in the field
- Protected territory
- Marketing support
- Health benefits plus AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Bonus program
ROGO sales representatives receive a base salary for the first two years, then straight commission.
Apply for Outside Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly