We have been retained by our client, a prestigious school in Fairfield, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Communications Associate role. This position involves sending communications to clients and donors, managing social media accounts and editing the organization's website. This position is temporary with the potential to convert to permanent status. DOE: $18-20/hr.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Build lists and prepare all forms of communication material related to fundraising and events.
- Meeting preparation, including organizing materials, agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Update information on company website.
- Support the Director of Communications with social media maintenance.
- Organize, proofread and distribute weekly newsletter.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of communications and/or administrative experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web design concepts are a plus.
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Summer Hours
- Potential to convert to permanent status
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Communications Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly