Sales Representative with a Leader in the Tradeshow Industry!
Emerald Expositions, a leader in the b2b tradeshow industry, has an opening for a Sales Representative on our NY NOW team. This position will be based in our White Plains office, and will be aligned specifically to the Baby + Child, Personal Accessories, and Personal Care + Wellness categories. Your key responsibilities will be to work in collaboration with the sales team to strategically sell exhibit space for designated show(s)/section(s) and for implementing certain aspects of the sales campaign. You will sell sponsorships and advertising to customer base to generate added revenue, and help uncover new exhibitor markets.
Your additional key responsibilities will include:
• Sell exhibit space and sponsorships for assigned events and sections, via face-to-face visits, telephone calls and electronic communications to meet and exceed goals.
• Execute sales campaigns as assigned by Sales Manager(s).
• Execute sales strategies to maximize exhibit space and sponsorship sales as assigned by Sales Manager(s).
• Uncover new exhibitor markets to generate new sales, grow and maintain prospecting data base.
• Build strong relationships with influential and or advocate accounts.
• Willingness/ability to travel overnight up to 10-15% of the time for up to a week.
• Work with section team(s) to collectively meet weekly, monthly, and overall sales targets.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Sales Manager(s) per the needs of the section(s)/show.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
• Four year college degree preferred.
• Outbound phone sales experience preferred.
• 2+ years demonstrated sales success preferred.
• Prior sales/sales support with a desire and ability to actively participate in the sales process
• Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM, a plus.
• Experience in the childrens’, accessory, retail, and/or beauty/wellness fields, a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills required.
• Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail in a deadline driven, team oriented environment.
• Computer savvy with high comfort level with MS Office and in learning new computer systems.