Corporate Communications Associate
We have been retained by our client, an IT Company located in White Plains, NY to find the best candidate to fill their long term contract, Corporate Communications role. If your assignment is coming to an end within the next 3-5 weeks, this growing organization could use your expertise. DOE: $70/hour.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Assist with the development and execution of employee communications related to corporate change initiatives
- Assist with the development and roll out of all change initiatives
- Work with Inside IT experts to create and edit dynamic content
- Assist to effectively communicate and influence internal client base - domestic and international
- Manage and update project plans, including task and deadline tracking
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Experience working in a Corporate Communications Department
- Good writing and proofreading skills
- Writing samples a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to assist creating content for global newsletters
- Strong PowerPoint and graphics skills
- Experience maintaining and updating SharePoint site; Knowledge of SharePoint, MS Word, Excel and HTML
This employer offers the following:
- Beautiful campus-like setting with every amenity available
- Long term employment
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Corporate Communications Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly