Organization Development & Talent Manager
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Hitachi Capital America based in Norwalk, CT and a leader in the financial services and leasing industry, is seeking an Organization Development & Talent Manager to add to their growing HR Team.
This position is primarily responsible for training and organizational development of Hitachi Capital in North America. This encompasses rolling-out a robust leadership development curriculum, manager development/coaching, training in interpersonal and teamwork skills, and new hire orientation by means of classroom-style facilitation. This role will work closely with the HR Manager, Compensation & Benefits Manager and Senior Team in prioritizing needs that align with the HR strategic plan and will require the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables.
- Manages organizational development (OD) strategies and processes of operating, business and functional units—performance management assessment and training, talent assessment and development, team development, high-potential development, leadership coaching, mentoring, cross-training etc.; expert facilitation and coaching for leadership, managers and supervisors regarding OD methods and tools.
- Designs and executes key programmatic elements of the OD process, working with the senior team to insure cascading of values, quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals; researches innovations in training techniques and available programs from SHRM, AMA, Skillport, and other T&D organizations; recommends training resources and communicates availability of resources to managers and employees.
- Manages the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders.
- Works with outside vendors and consultants to customize training programs and learning events to meet priority needs across the business.
- Develops training materials, presentations, resources, tools and other visual aids and ensures content is updated and relevant.
- Serves as an internal consultant across the company to assist managers and staff in meeting performance objectives; provides input to short- and long-term planning on OD and training programs to support the strategic plan.
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree with eight to fifteen years of experience. M.S. preferred
- Experience working with organizational development for operations in a large organizational and/or functional business unit
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential preferred
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Organization Development & Talent Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly