1 day left
- Job Board
Club Quarters is a hotel management company with 17 hotels in the United States and the United Kingdom. The position is for a General Accountant at the corporate office in Stamford, Connecticut.
The General Accountant’s responsibilities include supporting the Controller’s team with general accounting duties, including but not limited to:
- Review, balance and post all revenue batches for all hotels on a daily basis;
- Record, balance and post daily receipts for restaurants and clubs on a daily basis;
- Record and balance credit card receipts to hotel systems and bank account on a daily basis;
- Verify and record credit card chargeback's and prepare analysis on a monthly basis;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet account reconciliations for entities including researching and correcting variances;
- Preparation of Bank Account reconciliations for entities, including researching and correcting variances;
- Recording of cash and investment transactions;
- Preparation of Sales and Use Tax returns and Occupancy Tax returns;
- Assist in other areas of the accounting department when needs arises;
- Assist with the periodic financial closings;
- Perform special projects and analysis as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting degree preferred;
- Experience, 2 – 4 years accounting experience;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- High Volume accuracy;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities;
- Previous experience in Hospitality, Real Estate or related industries a plus;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, locally as well as globally.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Health Benefits Available
Compensation Commensurate with Experience
Apply for General Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly