Position: Financial Analyst
Location: Port Chester, NY
Position Reports to: Financial Planning Manager
WHY THE SHADE STORE? We’re taking an antiquated industry and turning it on its head by offering discerning customers a smart alternative to the traditional window treatment shopping experience. More simply - no one is doing what we’re doing. It’s an exciting time to join TEAM TSS as we’re growing quickly. We need dynamic team members – you will be making a difference; your impact will be felt.
OUR PRINCIPLES: The Shade Store has been handcrafting window treatments for more than 70 years. No one makes a better shade (or blind or drape), but we’re most proud of how we treat our customers and each other. In the tradition of some of the world’s best brands, we believe customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal and we get there by offering an incredible experience, end-to-end. Learn more at theshadestore.com.
The Role: The Financial Analyst position will be based at The Shade Store’s headquarters in Port Chester, NY. The position will report to a Financial Planning Manager and have an active role in providing support for and executing financial and operational reporting, analysis, forecasting and planning for the Company.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all business functions and their key financial and operational drivers
- Prepare and distribute financial and operational reports to key stakeholders
- Maintain the Company’s sales forecast and pricing models
- Support the budgeting and financial planning process
- Create and perform detailed analysis of income statement, cash flow and balance sheet results for management
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial or operational reporting and analysis
- Working knowledge of accounting/GAAP rules
- High level of initiative and critical thinking to analyze financial and operational data and devise actionable solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills a must
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Health benefits, plus optional dental and vision benefits
• 401(K) match
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Growth Potential
If you're looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we'd love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: The Shade Store is the evolution and culmination of over 60 years of experience in the custom window treatment industry. With an emphasis on couture quality, impeccable style, fabulous selection, and affordable prices, our products have long resonated with discerning homeowners and design professionals. Visit us at www.theshadestore.com to learn more about our products, our showrooms and our brand.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly